Just A Minute | October

Sunday 3 November 2013





Watching.... American Horror Story season three, Bill Murray in Broken Flowers, Hyde Park on Hudson & Lost in Translation, Trailers: 

Listening
Vance Joy - 'Riptide'


Buying... The Wes Anderson Collection  - Such a darling companion book to one of my favourite directors Wes Anderson who made the cutest film Fantastic Mr Fox, the ever swoony Moonrise Kingdom, the most depressing The Royal TenanbaumsTickets to see Daughter play {is it really February in three months?!}

Reading... The Girl With a Pearl Earring - Vanessa Diffenbaugh Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? - Mindy Kaling The Language of Flowers - Tracy Chevalier

Loving... How I have almost finished my Certificate IV in Library and Information Services. My growth in athletics and running ability {hello ten kilometre weekly runs}

Ta for reading,


2 comments

  1. A few of these things are quite similar to what I have been up to as well! I am excited beyond belief for The Book Thief, and have been watching the trailer over and over. Also, I just finished reading The Language of Flowers-it was a charming book, if quite sad at certain points

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Isn't the trailer for 'The Book Thief' so delightful?! I welcome the goose-bumps that cover my skin with every viewing and I am so thrilled with the casting of Geoffrey Rush as Hans. January 6 is so far away I can't bare to wait much longer! For a few days after finishing The Language of Flowers I felt such an overwhelming sense of melancholy, it is such a beautiful prose.

      XO's Paige

      Delete