Mood Board | Pinch of Pink

Friday 8 November 2013



Source We Heart It via Pinterest // my Instagram // 
thankyouok.blogspot Via Pinterest // Via Daydream Lily

Who doesn't love a pinch of pink in their life? Whether it's muted tones of coral, salmon magenta, mauve or rose I will always adore this feminine colour. Trawling through my Pinterest feed I was filled with these dreamy images which it immediately lifted my mood and I hope it lifts yours. I'm looking forward to finishing off this week, between now and next weekend I would have to submit two assignments and one university history exam. However, my sister and I have tickets to see Boy and Bear on Friday night and I'm attending a 21st birthday so I shall be rewarded for my hard work. Looking forward to developing this blogging space in the upcoming weeks some exciting projects are in the works! Have a lovely weekend, 


No comments

Post a Comment