XO's // etsy edition

Saturday 14 June 2014





You only have to look at my browser history to discover a major guilt of mine; online shopping. I try to hide my growing Etsy shopping cart, that sight of which could make any financial advisor (or anyone with common sense) bleary eyed and nauseous. It's a hobby that can sometimes result in hours of browsing on the online indie market and become lost in all the beautiful handmade, vintage and haberdashery goods. I appreciate the time & energy these Etsy store owners take to curate their goods so I feel less guilty knowing that I'm supporting small businesses.

From top left clockwise (image one): Twin Peaks Brooch - 'Damn Fine Coffee' via Kates Little Store / Vintage 1950s Michael Novarese black and white tulle gown via Down Home Darling / gold Wayne leather ankle boots via Golden Ponies / Confetti cork envelope clutch via Golden Ponies / Moon Decal via i3Lab (image two): Floral Raincoat via Napkin Item / Hand with golden arrow necklace via Datter / Red Marianne T-bar Flats via Golden Ponies

Disclaimer: please forgive me if I lead anyone's savings astray

No comments

Post a Comment